Apply to PrattMWP
Applicants to PrattMWP must apply using Pratt Institute’s online application. When you click on “apply online,” you will be redirected to Pratt Institute’s application, where you may select PrattMWP in Utica. Make sure to review application and portfolio requirements prior to submitting your application.
- Application Deadlines
- Freshman Non-Binding Early Action: November 1
- Freshman: Although our freshman application deadline was January 5 for fall 2017, we are continuing to accept applications until February 26, 2017.
- Transfers: Although our transfer deadline was February 1 for fall 2017, we are continuing to accept applications until February 26, 2017.
- Admissions Decisions: Admissions decisions will be announced beginning the last week in February and every week thereafter. Applicants will be notified of the decision by the email provided on their application and by postal mail.
- Application Requirements: view application and portfolio requirements. All materials including portfolio are due no later than two weeks after the application deadline. The application is due by the deadline.
Undergraduate applicants may request a college application fee waiver on the basis of family financial hardship using either the NACAC form or the SAT Fee Waiver form. Please follow the instructions on the College Board or the NACAC website to obtain either form and bring it to your guidance counselor. The criteria are listed on both sites.
Applicants who have already received an application fee waiver code from the College Board do not need to request a fee waiver code from the Pratt Institute admissions Office. The College Board code can be entered directly onto the online application by clicking the “Save, Pay, and Send” button at the end of the application once it is complete. This will take you to the application fee payment screen where you will choose the option to enter the College Board application fee waiver code to submit your application.
Applicants who have not received an application fee waiver code from College Board must first email a scanned copy of their waiver form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 718.636.3670 with a cover sheet saying "Attention: Application Fee Waiver Request PrattMWP" before completing your online application. You will be emailed a one-time use waiver code to use on your online application once your fee waiver request is received and approved. Please let your guidance counselor know that we do not recommend mailing the fee waivers. They may email or fax us. Make sure you print information clearly and legibly on the forms. If faxing the form, you must include an email address to which the fee waiver code can be emailed. Failure to do so will prevent the processing of your request. Please allow up to five business days for the emailed requests and ten business days for faxed requests to be processed. The data you provide may be checked against the FAFSA. Please email email@example.com if you have questions about fee waivers. The application fee waiver code can only be used once and will be assigned to a specific applicant. Attempts to share the code will result in loss of fee waiver and possible withdrawal of your application. Please note that only the online application fee can be waived; we are not able to waive the Slideroom visual portfolio submission fee.
International students are not eligible for fee waivers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about fee waivers.