PrattMWP Art School offers Generous Financial Aid
FAFSA Federal School Code: 002798
NYS TAP Code: 0615
Approximately 98% of PrattMWP students receive some form of financial aid. This assistance could be made based on need, merit, or both. Our financial aid staff works hard to ensure each of our students take full advantage of all the aid available to them.
Who is Eligible?
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for federal and state financial aid programs.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen with an Alien Registration Number;
- Be a high school graduate;
- Attending classes at PrattMWP; and
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Not be in default on an existing federal student loan.
- Male students between the ages of 18-25 must be registered with Selective Service.
- Must not have been convicted of the sale or possession of illegal drugs while the student was receiving federal student aid.
International students who do not meet the above requirements may still qualify for a PrattMWP Merit Scholarship, based on a student’s application for admission. Approximately 91% of our students receive this type of scholarship.
PrattMWP tuition is significantly less than most other private art institutions – and we are proud to offer generous financial aid to our accepted students.