PrattMWP Art School offers Generous Financial Aid
FAFSA Federal School Code: 002798
NYS TAP Code: 0615
Approximately 96% of PrattMWP students receive some form of financial aid. This assistance could be awarded based on need, merit, or both. Our financial aid staff works hard to ensure that each student takes full advantage of every financial aid opportunity that is available to them.
Who is Eligible?
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for federal and state financial aid programs.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen with an Alien Registration Number;
- Have a high school diploma or a recognized equivalency;
- Have a valid Social Security Number;
- Not be in default on an existing federal student loan;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
International students who do not meet the above requirements will still be considered for a PrattMWP Merit Scholarship at the time of acceptance. Approximately 81% of our students receive this type of scholarship.
PrattMWP tuition is significantly less than most other private art institutions – and we are proud to offer generous financial aid to our accepted students.