About Bill Payment
TUITION BILL BALANCES ARE DUE IN FULL BY THE STATED DUE DATE. This includes having all financial aid – including Parent loans and alternative loans – verified. If a balance is due after all financial aid the remaining balance may be paid utilizing one of the following methods.
PrattMWP offers several tuition payment methods:
- Online one-time Payments (TMS) (electronic check & credit card)
- Monthly Payment Plan (TMS)
- Payments by Mail (check or money order only)
- Payment in Person (cash, check or money order)
- International Payments
ONLINE One-Time Payments – (TMS)
PrattMWP has partnered with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to process online one-time payments by electronic check (e-check) or credit card.
Electronic check (e-check)
- E-check is a fast and secure method to electronically pay your tuition bill. An e-check payment can be made from a checking or savings account with no additional fees.
Credit Card Payments
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are the accepted credit card types. Credit card payments are subject to a convenience fee charge from TMS. This fee is disclosed at the time you initiate the transaction.
- Log in to http://mwpai.afford.com to make your one-time e-check or credit card payment.
MONTHLY PAYMEN PLAN - (TMS)
PrattMWP offers a monthly tuition payment plan to parents and students who would like to finance their education throughout the academic year. The tuition payment plan allows you to divide your educational costs into easy-to-handle monthly payments rather than paying for the entire semester in one lump sum. No interest is charged throughout the academic year, however, there is an initial $85 annual enrollment fee to participate. The student’s remaining educational costs for the fall and spring semesters are divided into 10 monthly payments (5 payments per term). Log in to http://mwpai.afford.com to set up your payment plan.
PAYMENTS BY MAIL – check or money order only
If you wish to mail your payment please mail it to:
PrattMWP – Student Accounting
310 Genesee St
Utica, NY 13502
All checks should be made payable in US Dollars to
Munson-Williams-Proctor Institute and
include the student name and ID # on the check.
PAYMENTS IN PERSON – cash, check or money order only
You may stop by the Student Accounting office located in the Philip Johnson Museum Building to make a payment in person. Office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM eastern time Monday through Friday.
Acceptable forms of in-person payments are:
- Check (cashier’s check, personal check, etc)
- Money order
Credit card payments are not accepted in person or over the telephone. Credit card payments may be made through TMS at http://mwpai.afford.com
INTERNATIONAL BILLING PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE – FLYWIRE
Flywire is the preferred payment method for International payments to PrattMWP. Students can make international payments with real-time currency conversion. This service offers 24 hour support in multiple languages.
Learn more about PrattMWP Flywire at http://mwpai.flywire.com
Contact the Student Accounts office with any questions:
(315) 797-0000 ext. 2174