Dining at PrattMWP – Fresh. Natural. Well-Balanced. Delicious (And affordable!)
Students can expect all these qualities from their PrattMWP meal plan, which is provided by the award-winning food service company, Bon Appétit.
Founded in 1987, Bon Appétit was recently named as one of Fast Company’s top 10 most innovative food companies. Founded on their goal to create an onsite custom restaurant experience for our students, PrattMWP chefs prepare their food with the freshest of ingredients.
Bon Appétit believes natural ingredients make great food – and what Bon Appétit wants people to remember from their eating experience is the taste. The result? Authentic and diverse menus that students love.
Hours of operation:
- Breakfast 7:30 to 9 am Monday through Friday
- Lunch 11:30 am to 1 pm Monday through Friday
- Dinner 5 to 7 pm Sunday through Saturday
- Brunch 11:30 am to 1:30 pm Saturday and Sunday
- Late Night Snack 10 to 11:30 pm Wednesday and Friday
Want to learn more about PrattMWP campus dining?