At PrattMWP, Food is Important
The food that fuels the artists on our campus is important to us. PrattMWP is committed to providing meals that are healthy, fresh, natural, and delicious through our partnership with Bon Appétit. This company’s own words best describe their philosophies on food and meal times:
“At Bon Appétit Management Company, we recognize the great power and importance of food. Dining rooms are gathering places. Breaking bread together helps to create a sense of community and comfort. We recognize the important role we fill and take great care to honor our position on a corporate or school campus. We show this care in our operations every day by...
- Cooking food from scratch using fresh seasonal ingredients
- Taking our role in the community seriously and making socially responsible purchasing decisions
- Serving great tasting, authentic and nutritious food that exceeds the expectations of our guests including vegetarian, vegan, and international diners
- Providing opportunities for all our employees, including student workers, to develop their potential and abilities
- Recognizing that every client we serve is unique and creating tailored food programs for each one
- Serving a wide variety of menu items at each meal, each day keeping things fresh, fun, and interesting – you won’t find a cycle menu at a Bon Appétit account
- Viewing our operations as onsite restaurants competing with local off campus restaurants - never resting on the idea of a "captive audience"
- Being a leader in our industry by working to create a more sustainable food system
We believe that if we live by these tenets, Bon Appétit will indeed be a very select company and we will reach our dream. We have the conviction that today can be a little better and a little more fulfilling than yesterday. We have the will to achieve excellence through a wealth of dedicated management talent. And... we have the courage to look closely at ourselves, so that we are always striving to improve.
Bon Appétit Management Company… food service for a sustainable future.”