Healthy Art Students are Successful Art Students
The mission of the PrattMWP Health Center is to educate students on personal health and physical well-being and becoming consumers of the medical system.
Health Services are provided to PrattMWP through an agreement with Upstate Family Health Center in Utica, New York. A Registered Nurse is available on campus during the week and provides health and wellness information to all PrattMWP students free of charge.
The Health Center is located on the lower level of the Student Center. You can also check out some available resources here: Upstate Family Health Center.
- Immunization Requirements: New York State requires that all students be immunized. Therefore all students must submit proof of having the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella vaccination. Additionally students must provide documentation for having received or waiving meningitis. Students not providing proof will be required to complete the vaccination requirements before continuing in classes. Students who do not complete the vaccination requirements by September 25 of each academic year will be asked to leave PrattMWP until such time that the student has completed the vaccination. The most recent immunization requirements are included in your health and physical form you provide at Orientation.
- Health Insurance: All PrattMWP students must carry student health insurance. Students can enroll in the program offered by PrattMWP or can waive enrollment. The enrollment and waiver process is completed each academic year. Students are provided with an enrollment/waiver form at the beginning of the fall semester. Students not completing this process by the specified deadline will be automatically enrolled in the Aetna Student Health Insurance Plan.
- Student Health Insurance Brochure/Coverage
- 2017-2018 Highlight Sheet
- Teladoc-speak to a licensed doctor by web, phone or mobile app in under 10 minutes